only charges you for what you use.
SOFTWARE AS A SERVICE (SAAS)
This is a hosted application based mail, messaging and business application service for businesses that improves efficiency and productivity through collaboration. Instead of a company having to buy, install and manage software. This service allows companies to access the software they need when they need it.
Managed Business applications:
A fully managed environment for your business critical web-enabled applications where you can pay for what you use.
- Hosted Exchanged: A hosted email solution that gives a business all the benefits of having their own email server, without carrying the cost and resource demands of purchasing and maintaining their own email server.
- Microsoft Office 365: A commercial software plus services which combines traditional software with remote services to provide a consistent user experience across devices and form factors. Office 365 includes the Microsoft Office suite of desktop applications and hosted versions of Microsoft’s server product (Including Exchange, SharePoint, and Lync), delivered accessed over the internet.
- Hosted SharePoint 2010/13: Share information and work collaboratively with partners, co-workers and customers in a central, web-based location. Hosted SharePoint collaboration services provide an always available place to share projects plans ideas, content, announcements, calendars and anything else your team needs in order to get the job done.
- Microsoft Lync: A unified communication platform that provides a rich collaborative experience. It brings the different ways people communicate together in a single easy-to-use interface.
- Vodacom Email Archiving: A systematic approach to saving and protecting the data contained in email messages so it can be accessed quickly at a later date. The Vodacom solution for HMC (Hosted Messaging and collaboration) is a multi-tenant platform that integrates revenue product, managed, applications-or hosted services.
INFRASTRUCTURE AS A SERVICE (IAAS)
- Hosting infrastructure: The backbone of cloud computing. Vodacom business provides premium infrastructure for cloud-based computing services.
- Vodacom Business’ Hosting X-press Services: Cost- effective solutions for business looking to establish an inexpensive online presence.
- Dedicated Hosting: Ideal for companies that have “outgrown” a shared hosting solution. It is the next step up in the hosting continuum and provides increased performance, uptime ad server resources.
- Vodacom Virtual Hosting: A true utility based service that is suited for all market sizes as this is an easily scalable solution. This allows a customer to run their infrusture which they can consume on demand.
- Vodacom Disaster Recovery Hosting Services: Provides a reliable, secure, monitored and managed hosting environment with zero-outage goals to increase reliability and improve uptime.
- Vodacom’s Tiered Managed Storage Service: A cost-effective and highly scalable disk-storage offering, developed for business applications deployed both onsite and offsite.
- Vodacom’s Managed Backup Service: Developed to offer simplified and unified protection of your information both on a physical and virtual infrastructure, with optimised de-duplication for fast and efficient backup and recovery.
- Vodacom Cloud Backup Solution: An alternative to optical or tape backup solutions and enables customers to backup and recovery data from anywhere whenever required.
- Office in the cloud: A complete managed office solution which enables you to simply rent everything you need for a modern office with lower costs, fewer problems and more time for your core business.
- Vodacom’s Managed Hosting: A scalable, fully Managed Hosting solution. Vodacom offers a customised hardware platform based on a requirement analysis., and provides proactive management and system monitoring down to the operating system level Vodacom’s Hosting solution addresses all customers security , patch, upgrade and backup requirements.
PLATFORM AS A SERVICE (PAAS)
- Trading Bridge: A managed service using a high-availability infrastructure for the exchange of mission-critical transactions between businesses in support of B2B collaborative commerce.
- Mhealth: Uses mobile technology to provide innovative, end-to-end, managed mobile health solutions.
- Community Care support system: Provides an integrated platform to record and analyse house and community based care. This information can then be reported back to health departments, funding parties, corporate employers etc.
- Assessment: This is an application that assess health and wellness condition such as women’s health, infectious diseases and chronic conditions. This solution enables the implementation of prevention programmes.
- Workforce management: An application that monitors and evaluates the performance of individual health care to enable the delivery of quality care.
- Stock Management: Designed to manage the availability of drugs on a dispensing level. Stock management ensures that stock levels are always optimal.
Stortech provides on-site Data Centres services, including:
- Private cloud
- Consolidation and virtualisation
- Converged infrastructure
- Information life cycle
- Data protection
- Managed Services
- Patch Management
- Lan Management
- Perimeter: An outsourced suite of security services designed to provide small, medium and large enterprises with scalable and reliable security solutions.
- Perimeter Firewall: Web content filter and network antivirus
- Dedicated Firewall
- Secure Remote Access
- Mail Content Filter
- E-mail Security: Anti-Spam and mail content filter is built on world class solutions for integrated multi-thread/blended/threat detection and filtering service for both inbound and outbound mail.
- Vodacom Endpoint Anti-Virus Services: Anti-Virus protection service for servers and desktops managed and supported by client.
MACHINE 2 MACHINE
- Machine to Machine(M2M) communication: The networking of intelligent communications-enabled remote assets it allows key information to be exchanged automatically without human intervention, and covers a broad range of technologies and application which connect the physical world-whether machines or monitored physical conditions – to a back end IT infrastructure.
- M2M tariffs: Especially designed for M2M customers
- LiveTrack Vehicle Tracking: LiveTracking is Vodacom’s vehicle tracking solution which puts the power of tracking vehicle back in the hands of the customer by providing real time map location, historical tracks, trip reports, tax logbook, geofencing, cellphone tracking, movement/panic/battery tamper alerts as well as optional Stolen Vehicle Recovery and Roadside Assistance serviced.
- A VQFN-8 chip Sim: A semiconductor SIM that is soldered onto your PC board for device manufacturing, allowing for built-in management control
- GSDP: Global M2M web-based platform, allowing secure management and administration of M2M SIM deployments
- M2M Spend Manager: Allows for the management and control of M2M SIM and APN usage and spend to reduce unexpected costs.
WANT TO BECOME A RESELLER?
Click to apply now.