Unified Communications is the secure integration and collaboration of real-time communications across fixed and mobile devices. The end result is a seamless, anytime, anywhere on almost any device platform that maximises personal and business productivity.
- IP TALK: The originator and termination of Voice over IP telephone calls. VOIP calls cost up to 30% less than calls made over a traditional fixed landline.
- ONE NET CONNECT (SIP TRUNKING): Links a customer’s telephony platform to the Vodacom VOIP switch for large volumes of VOIP telephone calls, originating and terminating over managed access links like Fibre, Microwave and Diginet.
- HOSTED IP PBX: Hosted IP PBX is a cloud-based service whereby the customer purchases IP PBX features and functionality on a license-based OPEX model. It allows customers to have and use features associated with a PBX without the need to purchase their own PBX switching system. Hosted IP PBX is a fully featured multi-tenanted hosted based service that is scalable and can serve multiple sites as part of the same virtual PBX. The solution is scalable from 5 extensions to 10 000 extensions.
- DEDICATED PREMISE-BASED IP PBX: A dedicated on-site Hybrid or IP PBX Solution aimed at the SME, Corporate and Enterprise customers. The solution is scalable from 10 to 1 000 extensions.
- HOSTED CALL CENTRE: Hosted Call Centre offers customers a multi-tenanted cloud base call centre solution whereby the call centre features and functionality is purchased on a licensed-based OPEX model. The customer has access to increase licenses as and when required.
- IP CONVERT: A VOIP Gateway that converts traditional (TDM) call to a VOIP call for routing of the traffic over IP network to the VOIP Platform for call origination and termination.
- ONE NET EXPRESS: Vodacom One Net Express lets you use traditional office phone system features such as Hunt Group and Auto Attendant on your mobile, allowing for increased business efficiency and productivity.
- GEOGRAPHIC NUMBER ALLOCATION AND PORTING (GNA and GNP): The allocation and porting of a geographic number(s) which allows for the origination and termination of VOIP telephone calls. GNP is the ability to port any geographic number from another service provider to the Vodacom network.
- VOICE ONLY DSL: The DSL link is used for VOIP traffic only and no Internet connectivity is available over this link.
MESSAGING AND COLLABORATION:
Solutions for any time anywhere collaboration on almost any device.
- SERVICES INCLUDE: IM (Instant Messaging), e-mail, calender, document sharing and presence.
- Microsoft® Office 365 from Vodacom: Office 365 from Vodacom brings together Microsoft® suite of online communication and collaboration tools with our secure and reliable fixed and mobile connectivity in one simple affordable solution that is easy to take up, manage and use. Tools include Microsoft® Exchange Online, Sharepoint Online, Lync Online and Office Web Apps.
A hosted video solution that enables video conferencing and collaboration between meeting rooms, desktops and mobile users (tablets) and caters for application and desktop sharing.
Experience life-like visual communications with team members across the country or around the world with Vodacom’s Video Collaboration solutions.
Based on established, open standards and interoperating seamlessly with standards-based video conferencing solutions, multiple participants can join a call from rooms with high-definition as well as traditional standard definition, video conferencing systems.
With a choice of a CAPEX or OPEX based model, this hosted solution enables collaboration between meeting rooms, desktop/office and mobile users with application and desktop sharing capability.
Ensures effective Unified Communication service offerings that improve efficiency, productivity and profitability within any organisation. Managed Communications focuses on providing a tailor-made Voice, Video, Messaging and Collaborations solutions to meet customers’ specific communication requirements, all on an outsourced and managed OPEX based model. Vodacom Business manages the infrastructure, leaving the customer to focus on their core business.
WANT TO BECOME A RESELLER?
Click to apply now.